With the Affordable Art Fair just around the corner, new work is coming in daily from our exhibiting artists. We are thrilled this year to be including work by Teresa Lawton, Jean Noble, Paul Treasure, Marie Boyle, Alex Morton, David Stubbs and Paul Jackson. The work is fresh and exciting and it is a priviledge to work with such a talented group of artists. Landscape artist Paul Treasure will be doing a demonstration in the foyer on the Fair on the Preview Evening and we recommend that you take the time to see him at work before coming to view his stunning landscape work on our stand.
If you would like tickets for the Private View on Wednesday 6th March or the late view on Thursday 7th March please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like tickets for the exhibition, please use the unique digital ticket codes below.
- ALDOUSHP: Unlimited Half Price invitations - valid on any day, excluding the Private View (each digital code admits two)
To redeem your tickets, you will simply need to follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the Affordable Art Fair, Fairs page here
- Scroll over the ‘Tickets’ button on the top left hand side of the page.
- Select Battersea Spring and click ‘Buy Tickets’
- Enter the digital code and click the ‘Use Code’ button for the discount to register
- Click on ‘Find Tickets’ next to the date you would like to attend the fair
- Select the quantity of tickets you would like and click on ‘Continue’
- Fill in your contact details and click on ‘Buy Tickets’
- You will then be taken to the confirmation page and a printable e-ticket will be emailed to you
Should you have any difficulties with this process, please contact our ticket provider ‘Seetickets’ using the link below:
Amanda Aldous Fine Art specialises in contemporary and 20th Century painting, sculpture and ceramics. The gallery is situated in Hampshire between Basingstoke and Farnham, just a few minutes from Junction 5 of the M3.