The information below covers the terms and conditions for Amanda Aldous Fine Art website use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of all Amanda Aldous Fine Art websites and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please use the information on our contact page to reach us.
1. All British art orders received by Amanda Aldous Fine Art from the website are subject to availability of art works at the time of receipt and acceptance of order.
2. Acceptance of orders by Amanda Aldous Fine Art for British art works are subject to clearance of funds and where applicable authorisation of debit and/or credit card details. Amanda Aldous Fine Art reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any order. The display of Art works on the Amanda Aldous Fine Art website amounts to an invitation to treat only and is not an offer to sell products or services at any price indicated. No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Amanda Aldous Fine Art unless, and until, an email is sent by Amanda Aldous Fine Art to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made. For the avoidance of doubt artwork remains the property of Amanda Aldous Fine Art until cleared funds are received in full and Amanda Aldous Fine Art reserves the right to sell artwork to other parties until such funds are received in full.
3. Terms and conditions of sale and all other matters concerning Amanda Aldous Fine Art websites are subject to the law of England where jurisdiction shall fall.
4. Customers buying artwork from Amanda Aldous Fine Art accept responsibility for any taxation or charges levied in respect of importation of art works they have ordered.
5. Copyright in all images and art works purchased or featured on Amanda Aldous Fine Art websites vests in the artists and gallery as the case may be and in no case may any party reproduce such images.
6. British art purchases will be processed in British pounds sterling and where applicable at the prevailing rate of exchange operated by our clearing merchant bank. In the event that Amanda Aldous Fine Art provides approximate conversion rate information in foreign currency this shall be for general guidance only.
7. In the event that any credit or debit card used by a customer to purchase artwork has been used without relevant authority or otherwise improperly used the customer shall be obliged to return art works forthwith, in original condition and at their own cost.
8. Customers warrant that they have authority to make British art purchases from Amanda Aldous Fine Art in their own name and are 18 years of age or over.
9. Returns of British art works
Amanda Aldous Fine Art wants all customers to be completely happy with artwork purchases made from the website. Therefore, customers may for any reason cancel an order within 7 days of receipt of art purchases and subject to the terms below receive a full refund for the artwork. Customers may cancel the artwork(s) purchased by sending a written notice of cancellation to the Amanda Aldous Fine Art where the art was purchased. Notification should be received by the gallery within 7 days of the date of delivery of the artwork.
Customers wishing to return artwork(s) do so at their own cost. Artwork returned to Amanda Aldous Fine Art should be in original condition along with the packaging and with all relevant original documentation.
Customers wishing to return art works should do so within 14 days of notifying Amanda Aldous Fine Art that the artwork is being returned. On returning the artwork, customers should make sure that the artwork is sent with proof of postage, proof of receipt and with adequate insurance so that matters of loss or damage can be dealt with separately. Customers are advised to keep all receipts.
Given cancellation and returns have been completed as outlined above Amanda Aldous Fine Art will issue a full refund of the purchase price for British artwork excluding any delivery charges. For the avoidance of doubt customers are responsible for paying the carriage and insurance for any returns.
10. Prices and charges
All advertised prices include UK taxes and are based on collection of art works from Amanda Aldous Fine Art.
Customers who require art works to be delivered will be subject to an additional charge to cover packing, postage and insurance.
Amanda Aldous Fine Art welcomes payment by Bank transfer, cheque, debit and Maestro cards. And American Express.
Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards are also accepted by Amanda Aldous Fine Art.